The market for managed services is forecasted to grow about 20% annually according to the Yankee group. This number can be attributed to the need for enterprises to be more flexible and timely in getting to market and communicating with customers. Today’s Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are looking for ways to increase revenue by delivering as many services as possible across the same hardware platform. They are also looking for industry-leading platforms that can support multiple solutions and can create customer stickiness.
MSPs require easy implementations and operations for their customer base, and need a platform that has increased performance and speed but that can coexist with many applications including home grown applications (FW/VPN, IDP/IPS, Antivirus, Antispam, Web Filtering, etc). They’re looking for best-of-breed technologies.
The Bivio solution provides MSPs with economies of scale, profit opportunities, a centralized management system and flexibility and customer revenue protection along with best-of-breed technology.
Economies of Scale:
- Bivio platform allows delivery of many applications to coexist (FW/VPN, IDPIPS, Antivirus, Antispam, Web Filtering, etc)
- Bivio solution allows many apps including MSP custom apps to coexist on same platform
- Bivio solution increases income, reduces operating expenses
- Standard Linux-based execution environment simplifies customer applications development, operations implementation and management
Flexibility & Customer Revenue protection:
- Bivio platform grows and adapts with successive product generations
- Increased Performance/Speed: Higher processor, multi-gigabit speed
- Ease of use, ease of implementation
[NEED COPY FOR BEST OF BREED]