Careers at Bivio
Bivio Networks maintains a small company atmosphere and casual environment important to employees while encouraging their outstanding ability to produce some of the most innovative, "best of class" technology in the telecommunication and network industries. Our location in Pleasanton, California offers a beautiful East Bay location with excellent housing, educational, shopping and entertainment opportunities for individuals and families.
Submit your resume to email@example.com. You will be contacted by our Staffing Department within approximately 7-10 days if your experience/skillset fits any current employment needs, and a phone screen or onsite interview is desired. Resumes remain active for six months for potential matches to future openings.
If you are interested in being considered for our next agency review, please send your company contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org (place your agency name in the Subject line). Do not submit unsolicited resumes or contact company personnel unless an approved vendor contract is on file.
Bivio Networks Job Listing:
Location: Pleasanton, California
Candidate will be a key individual contributor, responsible for design and implementation of Network/System Management functions and User Interfaces in a Linux based environment.
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into appropriate product features
- Design, implement, and unit-test features
- Review new technology and provide guidance to management regarding their benefits
- Work with other engineers in code reviews; provide feedback about their designs, etc.
- Trouble shoot problems reported by customers
- Must be able to translate requirements into features, create design documents, and follow through with implementation.
- Must have at least 7 years experience in implementation of Network and System Management functions in a Linux environment.
- Must be very proficient in Perl, C, C++, and Java.
- Must be very proficient in web programming and web-based GUI implementation.
- Must have good knowledge of the Internet Protocol suite (TCP/UDP/IP), and network programming using sockets.
- Must have excellent communication skills, and able to work as a team member
- Experience in implementing secure programs and good knowledge of SSH/SSL based tools.
- Experience in SNMP based management.
- Experience with embedded systems.
Candidate must have a BS/BSEE degree or equivalent. Candidates with MS/MSEE degree or equivalent preferred.
Submit your resume to email@example.com.